Chicago International Trucks ASE certified and factory trained technicians professionally diagnose and repair all makes of medium and heavy trucks, buses, yard spotters and tow truck equipment. We also have refrigeration certified technicians. We help keep you on the road with services from preventive maintenance and DOT inspections to computerized engine and transmission diagnosis and repairs. Let our experience work to maximize your up-time!
- Over 150 bays in the greater Chicago area.
- Computerized / laser beam front end and tandem axle alignment and suspension work.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) cleaning.
- Certified DT466 C.O.P.P.S overhaul center.
- Authorized OnCommand Dealer. Ask us for information about the OnCommand suite of parts and service applications that can help you secure the parts and service you need to keep your fleet on the street or visit www.navistarpartsandservice.com.
- 24-hour towing and roadside assistance.
- Allison Transmission, Workhorse, CAT, Cummins and International engine warranty center.
- Frame repair at our Huntley location.
- Full-service paint and body shop at our Chicago (Central Ave.) location - free estimates.
- As an Accelerated Service/Express Diagnostics dealer, we promise priority diagnostics and prompt communication within two hours.
- CLICK HERE to apply for a parts and service line of credit with Chicago International. This online application is secure and can be sent directly to our credit department.